Temporary Recruitment Coordinator
- Human Resources
This is a 4 month assignment from February 1, 2017- June 30, 2017
Position Summary: The Recruitment Coordinator is responsible for full-cycle recruitment responsibilities to include placement of all store operations management positions. The Recruitment Coordinator will successfully meet aggressive placement goals for a growing company by networking to creatively source quality candidates. The Recruitment Coordinator will also serve as an integral partner in managing recruiting activities within their assigned store allocation and the important task of cultivating candidate relationships.
- Recruiting: Sourcing candidates through on-line avenues as well as through networking activities, both internally and externally.
- Marketing: Advertising vacancies via our ATS and promoting vacancies through on-line communications such as LinkedIN, Facebook, etc.
- Interviewing: Scheduling and conducting interviews via phone, Facetime or Skype with viable candidates. RC will also be responsible for scheduling follow up interviews with candidate and Director of Operations or other appropriate store personnel.
- Reference Checking: The RC will be responsible for conducting reference checks on all final candidates.
- Offer Negotiation: RC will relay and negotiate all offers to selected candidates.
- New Hire Paperwork: RC will facilitate a portion of the new hire paperwork. RC will send and track new hire paperwork packet to selected candidate. This will include generating offer letters and distributing the appropriate paperwork amongst Payroll and HR.
- Reporting: maintaining periodic reports to track hiring metrics.
- Team work: Partnering with assigned HR Generalist(s) to discuss store level employer relations, new hires, and other information exchange that will assist the HR team in its effort to provide efficient and effective customer service to store teams.
- Department Conditions: Maintains a clean, organized, safe, positive and professional work environment at all times.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and attention to detail.
- High level of interpersonal relationship building skills.
- Must maintain an organized work system enabling others to easily assist/cover when unexpected needs arise.
- Strong organization, time management, and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to prioritize work load effectively and meet time sensitive deadlines.
- Considerable knowledge of application and understanding of employment-related laws, principals and practices.
- Elevated understanding on sourcing candidates through on-line venues and other ‘out of the box’ strategies.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Excel, Outlook, and Word. Ability to learn and utilize various HR related computer programs.
- Must have a hands-on, independent and accountable communication style that encourages individual accountability/responsibility, team work and cooperation.
- Must be able to work across all levels of people within the organization to successfully investigate/research, assess and make /recommend decisions on behalf of the HR Department and Earth Fare.
- Must maintain 100% confidentiality at all times.
- Must have a proven track record in recruitment and has successfully met placement goals and deadlines, while working with an ATS.
- Minimum of 2 years of full time focus on full-cycle recruiting, to include sourcing, interviewing and offer negotiation with candidates.
- PHR/SPHR certification preferred.
- Experience in the grocery retail industry preferred.
The knowledge, skills and abilities listed above may be acquired through levels of education and experience. However, any equivalent combination of education and/or experience, which provide an applicant with the listed knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the job, is acceptable.
Job LocationFletcher, North Carolina, United StatesPosition TypeTemporary