The Family Health Centers
- Customer Service
Large Family Medicine practice seeks experienced applicant for billing specialist in their centralized billing office. Experience with multiple payer sources including Medicare, Medicaid, BCBS, United Healthcare, etc. Experience with EHR (Allscripts preferred).
This is a full-time position with benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K, flex savings, EAN, paid time off & paid holidays.
Applicants should submit a resume and salary history to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- A/R reporting, payment posting, collection of patient balances due, contacting insurance companies and working denials.
- HS Diploma
- 3+ years in healthcare billing office.
- Allscripts practice management and previous medical billing experience a plus.
- Medical Billing experience required
- Good computer skills
- Healthcare collections experience
- Good communication skills
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Billing Specialist Jobs
- View more Accounting Jobs
- View more Customer Service Jobs
- View more Healthcare Jobs
- View more Insurance Jobs
- View more The Family Health Centers Jobs
View More Jobs in Asheville, NC:
- View more jobs in Asheville, North Carolina
- Billing Specialist jobs in Asheville, North Carolina
- Accounting jobs in Asheville, North Carolina
- Customer Service jobs in Asheville, North Carolina
- Healthcare jobs in Asheville, North Carolina
- Insurance jobs in Asheville, North Carolina
- The Family Health Centers jobs in Asheville, North Carolina